Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 16:56:43 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

a world in ruin...

or at least, that's what these lands and seas may potentially become if it was to continue on the road it appeared to be traveling on. in retrospect, there could be several possible detours deterring from the road to securing hoenn's future. suffice to say that the relief efforts conducted by those who have been dispatched to sea mauville was one of those detours, all in the hopes of seeking a path back towards the main line.

and speaking of which, silverio spots an array of pipe lines scattered across the shores, as well as a slew of broken sheetrock. obviously, this mess was not going to eliminate itself from the planetary equation, such as the task that has been designated to the paldean today, teaming with others to collectively tidy this all up, and also to ensure that the pokémon inhabiting the area were all safe from an environmental catastrophe.

silv's oddly-colored, bipedal insectoid is deployed to maneuver massive chunks of debris away. while doing so, his web-footed, amphibious companion swiftly dashed about to collect smaller particles that may prove harmful to the ailing pokémon in the vicinity. one potential hazard in particular is being presented to his trainer. inspecting it with a keen sapphire eye and gloved hands, silverio deduces that it may indeed be a threat to the pokémon's or a person's health.

the metallic object held in the greninja's hands contained..."black mold, built up from water lingering in this mess for too long apparently; it may be a problem if it's inhaled or consumed. let's get rid of it." he orders the frog, and it quickly disposes of the tainted metals in a nearby receptacle.

he then turns his attention to his designated partner in this objective. "thanks for coming to help out by the way, uhh. eddie, right? who knows how much more of this we've gotta deal with..."

operation #4: environmental cleanup
objective #3: address environmental hazards
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 12:22:37 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Man, this place had really gone to hell. [break][break]

Eddie frowned as he eyed the shattered sheet-rock and warped metal. He was no Ranger, but his heart ached for the poor critters whose home was falling to pieces by the hour. It reminded him of some of the devastation he had seen in the wake of Regice's assault on Dewford, of splintered wood and crumbling mortar and of that thick, icy rime that seemed to touch every corner of the island in the first few days after. Eddie was determined to not allow the people and Pokemon of the reserve suffer a similar fate. Not while he was still standing, [break][break]

“Yessir!” he beamed bright at his partner for the day, shoving aside the most morbid of his thoughts for the time being, “The one an' only! Bet that makes you Silverio, right?” [break][break]

He scratched his chin as he eyed the site thoughtfully, [break][break]

“And you ain't kiddin'. But every little bit helps, don't it?” [break][break]

Nearby, the soldier's own Pokemon were hard at work. A Lucario zipped past, careful to give the Greninja a wide berth as he similarly handled smaller, more delicate bits of debris. A Kleavor used her black axe-hands to break down bits of rock and wood and metal into smaller pieces for easier disposal. An Aggron lumbered alongside, hefting and hauling larger chunks of rubble away. And a Toedscool... [break][break]

Well, the Toedscool dashed and wove his way through the center of the worksite with an agitated Krabby in hot pursuit. It seemed that Dinkle wasn't getting on very well with the locals.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]03. Address environmental hazards.[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 16:32:19 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

every little bit does help make a difference in the world. with that much, silverio can undoubtedly agree. but the efforts to relieve the poor unfortunate souls here today? that may prove to be insufficient in the long run, but alas, some effort was always better than none. in the wake of the wreckage, the damage - at first sight - appeared to be irreversible. and honestly? it may very well be just that. for a pokémon to lose their habitat to the very fabric of nature itself? and for the folks who resided there to be rendered asunder, without a roof over their hoods for an indefinite amount of time?

tragic...

one thing was certain, and it was silv had never experienced a catastrophe such as this one during his upbringing. but then again, he was just a boy on his own mission back in those days. here, however, the objective was clearer and more distinctive than any he had ever undertaken before. silv's partner for the day appears to be in high spirits though, or maybe not. hard to tell, really. the paldean nods when asked for confirmation of his own identity. "yeah, that's what make birth certificate says." he answers half-jokingly. "but there's no need for formal addresses here; you may call me 'silv'."

he inspects the immediate vicinity once more: greninja receiving more corroded materials to then discard quickly, and the golisopod moving to assist in breaking down larger debris by use of his razor-sharp claws, then using said pieces in attempts to refurbish tampered structures and patch up damaged edifices. help proving to be more than a little. regardless...

"well, you know what they say: a little can go a long way. the question is how long of a way we need to go in order to salvage all of this. and from the looks of it, it's looking like at least a couple miles..."

objective #16: reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 10:54:15 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“You got it, Silv.” [break][break]

Repetition helped the memory stick. After all, there were few things more embarrassing than forgetting someone's name. [break][break]

Eddie noted the Goliscopod using some of the raw materials they were cleaning up to try and repair some of the more damaged structures. The former construction worker's eyes narrowed; now that sure as shit wasn't OSHA compliant, [break][break]

“Cali!” he called to his Aggron, who stopped and turned a massive iron head toward him, “Give the bug a hand, will ya? See if you can help solder some'a that sheet metal together.” [break][break]

The goliath Pokemon huffed in acknowledgment and staggered over, watching as the Golisopod returned some warped bit of steel to its home. Once the bug moved away to collect more materials, Caligula's jaws opened wide, gathering some of that distant, blazing light from the sun above. In the next moment, the light burst into a concentrated SOLAR BEAM, welding the panel of steel in place, [break][break]

“Ya ain't wrong,” Eddie acknowledged with a chuckle, scratching at his bearded chin, “But hell, it's better then just sittin' on our asses, ain't it? Sure, we got a ways ta go, but takin' a couple'a steps is better than takin' no steps at all.” [break][break]

He turned back to Silv with some twinkle of curious mirth in his eye, [break][break]

“So, how many miles've you been walkin' out here?” [break][break]

Maybe he was getting the metaphor wrong, but that was nothing new for Eddie, [break][break]

“I've been workin' on a couple'a ops here the past few days, but I ain't been in the thick of it like some'a the Rangers out here have. I'm actually stationed outta Dewford, myself.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]16. reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon[break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 19:01:42 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

repeition was, indeed, a key to remembrance.

just like how the paldean-born ranger has oftentimes needed to repeat processes of salvaging materials and offering aid to the afflicted within shortened amounts of time. it can be suffice to say that the work of someone contributing to the relief efforts has become second nature to silverio, and not a moment too soon, it seems. one question remains, however: how much longer until the said efforts begin to make a reliable difference on the pokémon that call sea mauville their home? hard to say.

speaking of aforementioned efforts, an iron-headed creature arrives to offer an assist to silv's insectoid in mending said materials together. as it had gone to collect more possible means to perhaps craft some makeshift shelters for those affected by the ongoing tragedy, the sounds of metals being seared takes the bug by surprise, stifling steps with steel beams in hand. however, as any warrior, it retains its composure shortly after a stumble. nonetheless, it renders its trainer shaking his head in a rare case of being humored.

had that blast been directed at the insect warrior itself...

no, best not to worry. eddie's words prompt silv's attention, and perhaps the whole 'having a ways to go' bit may not have been the analogy that the ranger was looking for after all. regardless, the idea is the same - ensuring everyone's safety. arms crossed as his eyes venture into the open, the back to his partner. "i've been out here for about a week now, and i gotta say...the things i've seen down in the waters look far worse than anything here, that's for sure."

eyes widen at the mention of dewford.

"you don't say..." memories, albeit brief, stirred in the mind of the paldean. "pretty cool place, i'll admit...i wonder how the sheriff's doing...? i'm based in rustboro, but us rangers have been stretched thin with all this mess lately, so i've been here and there on...more than a few occasions."

meanwhile, the gargantuan insect greets the aggron, presenting more sheets of metal. to forge temporary roofs of the victims' heads, most likely.

objective #11: set up temporary shelters for those in need
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 12:00:21 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie's easy smile wavered a little when he considered what sort of chaos may have been going on beneath the waves of Sea Mauvile; that was a whole other can of worms that he hadn't even considered. His good cheer returned, however, upon Silv's recognition of the little island town, [break][break]

?” the soldier acknowledged, his easy smile turning to a proud, toothy grin, “You mean, the toughest fucker this side'a Mt. Pyre? Doin' fine, last I saw him.” [break][break]

On his side of things, Eddie's friendship with the sheriff sometimes walked a fine line between genuine camaraderie and hero worship. It was obvious in this moment which side of the fence the soldier was sitting on, [break][break]

“And pretty cool ain't the half of it! There's some real good people out there; you met the gym leader yet, ?” [break][break]

As his trainer prattled on, the Aggron nearby acknowledged the Golisopod's greeting with a decidedly amicable snort, an almost uncharacteristically personable gesture for Caligula. He continued to weld more sheets of metal together, forging a structure that was halfway between a metal tent and a shed. Hopefully it would help shelter people and Pokemon alike from whatever else might come to batter the reserve, [break][break]

“Tell ya what, after all'a this mess is cleaned up, how about I show you around? Folks are still rebuildin' after that whole mess with the golem, but the island's in a lot better shape than it was a couple'a weeks ago.” [break][break]

Eddie spoke with the authority of someone who had been living in Dewford longer than the measly couple of months he had spent there so far, but hey, no one could say that the older man was lacking in enthusiasm.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]11. set up temporary shelters for those in need[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 0:45:24 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

of course this man would know well of the sheriff. the notoriety of the man seemingly immeasurable. nonetheless, that was to be an entirely different topic of discussion unfitting for these trying times. in hindsight, silverio would be lying if he were to say that he were disinterested in hearing some finer tidbits about the people of dewford, especially about eddie himself or the one called 'navy'. perhaps, under better circumstances, the paldean may consider pulling up a chair and opening his ears for all the tales that he could've imagined being told about that quaint little town.

although the ranger has neglected to mention the one time he had battled against the sheriff. that was...a time...

shaking his head at the mention of another apparently notable figure amongst those townsfolk, silv's eyes shoot at the other man again. should he know that person? perhaps somewhere down the line, he will. again, under more suitable circumstances. "the gym leader...? no, i haven't. one day, when the region isn't under duress, maybe i'd like to challenge that person...but i guess that's just wishful thinking at this point..." words drift along with the shallow waves along the shores.

all the while, seeing the two heavyweight pokémon working in tandem prompts a faint hint of a smile on the paldean's lightened face. meanwhile, the frog ninja continues darting about the area, checking for sights of any other potentially harmful materials.

eddie seems like a man capable of casting away the doom and gloom with his mere presence on any occasion., along with a well-minded attitude. come to think of it, suppose that hoenn - no, the world - could use more people like him. with that in mind, silv accepts the invitation to a proper tour of the town. sure, he had lent a hand to the sheriff on certain matters in recent memory, but never had he gotten a full lay of the land around parts of dewford.

"sounds like a plan." he answers, life renewing in his tone, albeit gradually. "in fact, the sooner we can get this done, the sooner i can go on that tour, yeah?"

objective #14: ensure the area is safe from remaining threats
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 11:05:41 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
That little acknowledgment from Silv had Eddie's face brightening almost impossibly further, looking more like an eager child than a man rapidly hurtling toward forty, [break][break]

“Yessir!” he called back happily, “Suppose I oughta pick up the pace, then!” [break][break]

The soldier suddenly whistled sharply, and his remaining Pokemon suddenly turned from their own bits of work and redirected their attention toward their trainer. Caligula simply huffed, content to keep to his own task, [break][break]

“Kuro, Batou, yer with me!” Eddie explained as he began to pull on a pair of thick work gloves, “Lets see if we can haul out some more'a this junk, yeah?” [break][break]

The soldier then turned to the slightly haggard Toedscool, who had finally managed to evade his crustacean pursuer, [break][break]

“Dinkle, I needja ta run a lap for me an' keep yer eyes peeled in case some sorta creepy-crawlie tries ta get the jump on us. Sound good?” [break][break]

The Toedscool suddenly perked up with renewed purpose and replied with a sort of chirp of affirmation and a click of his heels before he sped off again. [break][break]

Eddie moved to grab some particularly large chunks of driftwood that had settled nearby, with his Lucario lifting some more chunks of debris close by, and called back over his shoulder, [break][break]

“Lemme know if ya need a hand over there, Silv! We're gonna have this place back ta normal before ya know it!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 0:58:26 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

that man seems all too eager to get this job over and done with. and honestly, the paldean himself would rather not waste anymore time on it than what was necessary. a total effort, yes, but it would only be fair said effort is equal among all those involved. with that in mind, just as eddie had declared that he'd invest his contribution at a quicker pace, the paldean seeks to input much of the same. the sooner, indeed, the better. after all, there is still much of hoenn for silv to learn about - and much of the world for that matter.

he leaves his bug warrior to his own devices along with the aggron, but calls for the frog ninja to return to him for the moment. "you're doing great, pal. but let's try and get a little pep in our step now; wouldn't wanna have us sweating our butts off after sundown, yeah?" surely enough, the greninja croaks loudly, expressing agreement. and off it went again, to collect more scraps to dispose.

from a back pocket, silverio casts a pair of plainly black work gloves - wouldn't want to risk getting roughed up by wayward materials. "...or as close to normal as it can be..." he remarks to nobody in particular, then moves to join his golisopod in a matter of heavy-lifting. before long, progress would be made a tad clearer in the effort to clean up these shores.

nothing like before, perhaps, but an effort all the same.

objectives complete
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 10:43:37 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
A burden shared was a burden lessened. With both men and their Pokemon working with renewed speed and vigor, it felt like hardly any time passed at all before their little swath of beach was more or less restored. The sun had begun to edge closer and closer to the horizon, though, casting its sunset glow upon the shimmering waves that surrounded them. [break][break]

Eddie paused a moment to watch the waters as he peeled off his now-sweaty gloves, momentarily awed as golden light glinted off of the gentle ocean like a sea of little shimmering stars. This was the sort of thing that made all the heartache worth it, wasn't it? The soldier was tired and sunburnt to shit, but looking out onto this painterly scene, ripped straight out of some scene from the Lilycove art museum, made the Sisyphean task of cleaning up after Hoenn's newest disaster feel like a worthwhile effort. [break][break]

The chance to make some new friends also certainly sweetened the pot. With a huffed laugh and the clap of a large hand on the Ranger's shoulder, Eddie beamed, [break][break]

“Suppose it's quittin' time.” [break][break]

He paused a moment to wipe some sweat from his brow, [break][break]

“So I figure it's time ta hit the ol' dusty trail. Don't know which way yer goin', but come find me if yer in my neck'a the woods, yeah?” [break][break]

It was nothing he would firmly hold the younger man to, but Eddie also knew that it was more important than ever to have some friends in these trying times, especially when they would inevitably have to face something a little more dire than a handful of driftwood and some displaced wildlife.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[wops] silverio & eddie
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:36:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven